We have gathered together a number of resources that will help visitors to our site learn more about neurofeedback training and QEEG Brain Mapping
For many, Neurofeedback has only recently been “discovered” but it has been around for decades. Over the course of years, literally thousands of research studies have been done that have proven Neurofeedback’s power in addressing a variety of disorders ranging from epilepsy to autism to migraines to ADD/ADHD.
Organisations, associations and societies involved in Neurofeedback training and research
- The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) was founded in 1969 as the Biofeedback Research Society.
- The Biofeedback Federation of Europe is a non-profit community interest company located in the UK.
- The Society for Neuronal Regulation (SNR) is an international membership organization of professionals from various disciplines doing neurotherapy, neurofeedback training and research.
- The EEG Institute provides clinical services in neurofeedback
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- The American Academy of Pediatrics and the FDA have given Neurofeedback top level status for efficacy in treating ADHD
Managing anxiety with neurofeedback training
- A review of EEG biofeedback treatment of anxiety disorders.
- Anxiety change through electroencephalographic alpha feedback seen only in high anxiety subjects
- Evaluating the efficacy of a biofeedback intervention to reduce children's anxiety.
- Biofeedback treatments of generalized anxiety disorder: preliminary results.
- Neurofeedback intervention in fibromyalgia syndrome; a randomized, controlled, rater blind clinical trial.
- Neurofeedback in fibromyalgia syndrome.